Why Choose River Mill?
River Mill Data Management has old-fashioned beliefs.
- You talk to a real person when you call.
- You are working with an established company in business since 2001. Click here to read more about our history.
- You have access to the company’s owner.
- You get people who care about their customers.
- You can get a package of services to meet your unique needs.
Facilities & Security
Our facility is closed to the public and our doors are electronically locked at all times. Visitors to our facility must sign in and be accompanied by a River Mill representative at all times. Our facility is sprinklered and monitored around the clock by A-Com Protection Services. Motion detectors, laser beams, door contacts, and security cameras help ensure that your data remains secure at all times.
Protecting your data is our number-one priority. You can sleep well at night knowing that your data is safe with us!
- 55,000 square-feet
- Premises monitored 24/7 for fire with particle beams and water flow detectors
- Doors are locked electronically
- Security cameras at every entrance
- Flood sensors
- All perimeter doors have door contacts monitored by A-Com
- Motion sensors throughout monitored by A-Com
- Any visitors must be authorized, sign in, and be accompanied at all times by a River Mill representative
- Pre-employment 7-year background check on all employees
- Pre-employment drug screen with random drug screening throughout the year
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below or call our office today directly at
to get your quote.